Música à Quarta! Wednesday Music!


Neste Blogtodas as quartas-feiras, compilo uma lista de álbuns que ouvi durante a semana e faço um post com ligação ao Spotify  onde podem ouvir o que ouvi. Em baixo podem encontrar a lista. Destaco a bold os álbuns que mais gostei.

Every week, every day and, who knows, every hour, there's a new LP, EP or Single out. I'm not a music geek, just a listener. I choose based on style, on artists I know, on what I heard on the radio, on Spotify's algorithms, and on friends' tastes and suggestions. I know I hear only a small part of what is out there.

On this Blog, every Wednesday, I put together a list of albums I heard during last week, and post it with links to Spotify. You can find the list below. I highlight in bold the albums I liked best.

Battle Lines de Bob Moses - 2018 (Electronica)
Heliotrope de Daniel T. - 2018 (Electronica)
Nina Cried Power de Hozier - 2018 (Indie Rock)
For Ever de Jungle  - 2018 (Neosoul)
Multiverse de Yoav - 2018 (Indie Folk)
Valentine's Day 1964 Live de Ben Webster - 2018 (Jazz)
Landscapes de Future Generations - 2018 (Indie Pop)
Black Rainbow Sound de Menace Beach - 2018 (Indie Rock)
Understanding de Mirah - 2018 (Indie Pop)
Cut Out The Lights de Satellite Stories - 2018 (Indie Pop)
Monsters de Seafret - 2018 (Indie Pop)
I'm A Dream de Seinabo Sey - 2018 (Pop)
Family of Aliens de Teleman - 2018 (Indie Pop)
Tom Day & Monssonsiren de Tom Day - 2018 (Indie Pop)
Given by Nature de Uppermost - 2018 (Electronica)
Hyperfall de Yotto - 2018 (Electronica)

Sem comentários: