Música à Quarta! Wednesday Music!


Neste Blogtodas as quartas-feiras, compilo uma lista de álbuns que ouvi durante a semana e faço um post com ligação ao Spotify  onde podem ouvir o que ouvi. Em baixo podem encontrar a lista. Destaco a bold os álbuns que mais gostei.

Every week, every day and, who knows, every hour, there's a new LP, EP or Single out. I'm not a music geek, just a listener. I choose based on style, on artists I know, on what I heard on the radio, on Spotify's algorithms, and on friends' tastes and suggestions. I know I hear only a small part of what is out there.

On this Blog, every Wednesday, I put together a list of albums I heard during last week, and post it with links to Spotify. You can find the list below. I highlight in bold the albums I liked best.

Heaven / Hell de Avec - 2018 (Indie Pop)
Chris de Christine and The Queens - 2018 (Indie Pop)
The Ballad Of The Runaway Girl de Elisapie - 2018 (Indie Pop)
Homesick de Shake Shake Go - 2018 (Indie Rock)
Yumi and the Weather de Yumi and the Weather - 2018 (Indie Pop)
Monsters de DeathbyRomy - 2018 (Indie Rock)
Lilac Everything de Emma Louise - 2018 (Indie Pop)
Sum Of All Your Parts de Fatherson - 2018 (Indie Rock)
Bigger Brighter de Lyla Foy - 2018 (Indie Pop)
Flip For It de Modern Space - 2018 (Indie Pop)
Discovery de Rivers and Robots - 2018 (Indie Folk)
The More I Sleep The Less I Dream de We Were Promised Jetpacks - 2018 (Indie Pop)

Sem comentários: