Música à Quarta! Wednesday Music!


Neste Blogtodas as quartas-feiras, compilo uma lista de álbuns que ouvi durante a semana e faço um post com ligação ao Spotify  onde podem ouvir o que ouvi. Em baixo podem encontrar a lista. Destaco a bold os álbuns que mais gostei.

Every week, every day and, who knows, every hour, there's a new LP, EP or Single out. I'm not a music geek, just a listener. I choose based on style, on artists I know, on what I heard on the radio, on Spotify's algorithms, and on friends' tastes and suggestions. I know I hear only a small part of what is out there.

On this Blog, every Wednesday, I put together a list of albums I heard during last week, and post it with links to Spotify. You can find the list below. I highlight in bold the albums I liked best.

Your Mulana de Chaim - 2018 (Electronica)
Mechelas de Sam The Kid - 2018 (Rap)
I’ve Got Trouble In Mind Vol. 2 de The Limiñanas - 2018 (Indie Rock)
The Early Years vol. 1 de Tom Waits - 2018 (Waits é Waits)
The Celestial Ritual de Tunnelvisions - 2018 (Electronica)
Paspatou de Parra For Cuva - 2018 (Electronica)
Moments of Clarity de Eelke Kleidjn - 2018 (Electronica)
Ambivert Tools vol. 4 de Lone - 2018 (Electronica)
Flight Paterns de Marley Carrol - 2018 (Electronica)
Mohogany Sessions de Roo Panes - 2018 (Indie Folk)
Zero de Sebastian Bach - 2018 (Ambient)
White Lake de The Embassy - 2018 (Indie Pop)

Sem comentários: