Música à Quarta! Wednesday Music!


Neste Blogtodas as quartas-feiras, compilo uma lista de álbuns que ouvi durante a semana e faço um post com ligação ao Spotify  onde podem ouvir o que ouvi. Em baixo podem encontrar a lista. Destaco a bold os álbuns que mais gostei.

Every week, every day and, who knows, every hour, there's a new LP, EP or Single out. I'm not a music geek, just a listener. I choose based on style, on artists I know, on what I heard on the radio, on Spotify's algorithms, and on friends' tastes and suggestions. I know I hear only a small part of what is out there.

On this Blog, every Wednesday, I put together a list of albums I heard during last week, and post it with links to Spotify. You can find the list below. I highlight in bold the albums I liked best.

Glow de Gold Fields - 2018 (Electronica)
Selection from "The Other Side" (Remastered) de Kate Bush - 2018 (Kate is Kate)
Blood Remixed de Rhye - 2018 (Electronica)
LillyAnna de Teddy3 - 2018 (Indie Rock)
Mad Woman de Wolfman - 2018 (Indie Rock)
Noises de Cepasa - 2016 (Electronica)
Nove de Cepasa - 2014 (Electronica)
Doing Right de Cepasa - 2012 (Electronica)
The Marlow de Banfi - 2018 (Indie Rock)
Symbolism de Caracol - 2018 (Indie Pop)
I Know A Ghost de Crowder - 2018 (Indie Rock)
Suburban Gothic de Eugene McGuinness - 2018 (Indie Pop)
Make Up Your Own Stories de Invisible Minds - 2018 (Electronica)
ABOVE_BETWEEN_BELOW de Lapalux - 2018 (Electronica)
Holy Flavor de Lisa Bregneager - 2018 (Indie Pop)
Exciting Times de Michelle Gurevich - 2018 (Indie Folk)
Be The Cowboy de Mitski - 2018 (Indie Pop)
Distance Is A Mirror de Public Practice - 2018 (Indie Rock)
Lonely Man of Winter de Sufjan Stevens - 2018 (Indie Folk)
Downtown Man for Hire de Tevo Howard - 2018 (Electronica)

Sem comentários: