Música à Quarta! Wednesday Music!


Neste Blogtodas as quartas-feiras, compilo uma lista de álbuns que ouvi durante a semana e faço um post com ligação ao Spotify  onde podem ouvir o que ouvi. Em baixo podem encontrar a lista. Destaco a bold os álbuns que mais gostei.

Every week, every day and, who knows, every hour, there's a new LP, EP or Single out. I'm not a music geek, just a listener. I choose based on style, on artists I know, on what I heard on the radio, on Spotify's algorithms, and on friends' tastes and suggestions. I know I hear only a small part of what is out there.

On this Blog, every Wednesday, I put together a list of albums I heard during last week, and post it with links to Spotify. You can find the list below. I highlight in bold the albums I liked best.


Los Ángeles de Rosalía - 2017 (Flamenco-Hip Hop-Árabe)
Dark Beauty de Cepasa - 2018 (Electronica)
In Too Deep de Crashcaptains - 2018 (Indie Pop)
El Mal Querer de Rosalía - 2018 (Flamenco-Hip Hop-Árabe)
Utopia Teased de Stephen Steinbrinck - 2018 (Indie Rock)
Yours de Chris Garneau - 2018 (Indie Pop)
Lucky Static de I Am Robot And Proud - 2018 (Electronica)
Lovers That Come And Go de Kwamie Liv - 2018 (Indie Pop)
I Know I've Been Wrong, But Can We Talk? de Lawrence Rothman - 2018 (Indie Pop)
More of The Good de Lisa Ekdhal - 2018 (Smooth Jazz)
It Was A Joke de More Giraffes - 2018 (Indie Pop)
Powerhouse de Planningtorock - 2018 (Electronica)
Look Inside Your Heart de The Wave Pictures - 2018 (Indie Rock)

Sem comentários: