Música à Quarta! Wednesday Music!



Neste Blogtodas as quartas-feiras, compilo uma lista de álbuns que ouvi durante a semana e faço um post com ligação ao Spotify  onde podem ouvir o que ouvi. Em baixo podem encontrar a lista. Destaco a bold os álbuns que mais gostei.

Every week, every day and, who knows, every hour, there's a new LP, EP or Single out. I'm not a music geek, just a listener. I choose based on style, on artists I know, on what I heard on the radio, on Spotify's algorithms, and on friends' tastes and suggestions. I know I hear only a small part of what is out there.

On this Blog, every Wednesday, I put together a list of albums I heard during last week, and post it with links to Spotify. You can find the list below. I highlight in bold the albums I liked best.

Sparrow de Jump, Little Children - 2018 (Indie Pop)
Works Every Time de Mini Mansions - 2018 (Indie Rock)
Distant Sky (Live in Copenhagen) de Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - 2018 (Cave é Cave)
Infinite Moment de The Field - 2018 (Electronica)
Late Night Tales: Agnes Obel de Agnes Obel - 2018 (Indie Pop)
Infections of a Different Kind - Step 1 de AURORA - 2018 (Indie Folk)
summerskin de Eves Karydas - 2018 (Pop)
Corail de LOYA - 2018 (Electronica)
Ultra de Navvi - 2018 (Electronica)
Young Romance de Roosevelt - 2018 (Indie Pop)
World On Sticks de Sam Phillips - 2018 (Indie Pop)
The Mountain That We Live Upon de Thus Owls - 2018 (Indie Rock)
City Lights de KLIM - 2017 (Electronica)

Sem comentários: